Inventory in Limbo
1 reply to this topic - Started By rwv37, Nov 06 2017 07:35 PM

#1 rwv37

rwv37
  • Members
  • 117 posts
  • Pip

Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:35 PM

I love the relatively new inventory functionality at the top of the screen, where you can switch between "Total" and "Ground" and "Stored" and whatnot.  But it would be nice to also see how much is in Limbo.  Currently, "Do I have a spare axe in Limbo" (for example) can take quite some time, waiting for "Take from Limbo" to eventually get to "axe".  And if you get distracted or need to switch to another spell/tool at the wrong moment, you have to wait all over again.

#2 Rayvolution

Rayvolution
  • Developer
  • 1,720 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Rayvolution
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:34 AM

That's actually mainly because Limbo is getting the axe in a few updates. So I've not bothered to improve any aspect of it over the last couple of patches. :)

But, before the axe can happen, I need to flesh out a lot of content coming down the pipeline for InDev 29, 30 and possibly 31.

The grand-plan is to replace Limbo with the upcoming trade system in InDev 29, map specific resources (hopefully) in 30, and some experimental stuff with sending out "colonizing parties" to nearby maps. Some of the specific details are still on the drawing board though. But the grand plan is to basically remove Limbo from the game entirely, replacing the core mechanics with "in world" replacements.

Rise to Ruins Developer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users