The upgradable Combobulators and Doggo Houses have arrived, along with a ton of hard-to-pin-down fixes and improvements under the hood that have now been resolved as well as some nice AI tweaks.
Check out the change log for all the juicy details.
You can report bugs over at the official website's Support and Bugs Forum, or on the Steam Discussion Board.
InDev 28 Unstable 2 Change Log
- All Golem Combobulators have been completely redrawn, and rebalanced. They all can now be upgraded 3 times, with the final stage allowing you to pick a magic element to apply to the golems.
- Crystal Golem Combobulator has been added, this comboboulator's golem stats are similar to the stone golems, but do magic damage.
- Corrected Cullis Gate construction outline graphics.
- Adjusted the pool color in Essence Collectors.
- New Building: "The Doggo House", a very small, cheap house that houses Doggos.
- Villagers will only try to claim a home if the homes total available slots, less the villagers already en route, is higher than 1. This prevents large groups of villagers trying to claim a home with only a few slots left in it.
- Fixed abandoned recombobulator image in map editor GUI.
- Fixed a few minor problem panel issues.
- Fixed a very rare crash bug that was corrupting profiles. (Note: This was implemented into InDev 27e as well)
- Doggo Ghosts can now be properly resurrected.
- Fire elementals no longer die walking on frozen tiles.
- Fixed 4k texture loading problem for some older GPUs.
- Fixed the map editor GUI while in debug mode.
- A new, and the first animal mob has been added. The doggo! Wild doggos will very rarely spawn on the map and occasionally make their way into your village
- The chance of a wild doggo on the map visiting the village will increase during the daytime, when they are hungry or thirsty and when it is raining or snowing.
- When a wild doggo visits a village, they may interact with villagers and become domesticated, take an owner and take a name, becoming part of your village.
- Domesticated doggos will follow their owner around, and occasionally help with minor work tasks, like harvesting wild food or taking resources on the ground back to storage buildings.
- Doggos, like villagers, also need to eat, drink and have a home.
- Doggos are stronger than their same level villager counterparts, but are also a lot more brave. Keep an eye on them so they don't get themselves killed in a fight.
- The map tile loader has been completely rewritten from scratch.
- Tons of code cleanup in the spells, mobs and object modules, streamlining the coding process to add new.
- Spawner buildings are now purple on the minimap.
- Reorganized the defense tab into 3 sub categories.
- Readded Ancient Radiance Pools and Cullis Gates to the map editor.
- Main menu's drifting can now be disabled manually in settings.properties.
- You can now hide the place camp panel in sandbox mode without placing the camp.
- Resources are now white on the minimap.
- Mobs can now drink from the lake and ocean when desperate, but will catch dysentery.
- Added a very rare random chance of an eclipse, causing nighttime behavior during midday.
- Added a purple crystal tileset to be used in future biomes.
- New resource artwork for Crylithium added.
- Improved the construction phase artwork for all walls.
- Lowered volume of the villager birth/nomad joined and village death melodies.
- Spells no longer cost influence to cast if they fail to cast.
- Varied the random standing coordinates when harvesting a bit.