Cast spell on selected villager
No replies to this topic - Started By rwv37, Jul 12 2017 07:58 PM

#1 rwv37

rwv37
  • Members
  • 77 posts
  • Pip

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:58 PM

I've been trying to send villagers to Limbo in order to decrease my village's population, so that the GUI doesn't become unusably slow for me again.  I've been doing this by opening the villager list, scrolling to the bottom (hence the lowest level people), clicking on the last villager, trying to find where that person is on the screen, clicking on the "Send to Limbo" button, then following that villager around until I get a hopefully clear shot at them.

This has not worked terribly well.  It all takes time, and it's error prone (small mouse movement or small movement of the villager makes you miss, and possibly even Limboify someone/something that you didn't intend).  But worse, my village's population actually grew faster than I was able to send the people I wanted to Limbo.  So eventually the GUI got slow again, and now it's borderline unusable.  It's not yet totally unusable, so maybe I still have a chance to get the population down, but in any case:

When a villager is selected, down in their stats box at the bottom of the screen, could there please be some way to cast spells on that villager? Perhaps miniature versions of the various spell buttons.

I imagine this could be useful in several situations - healing, for example - but at the very least it would almost certainly help me in this situation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users